From time-to-time, it may be necessary to automatically forward the emails you receive at your USC email account to another USC email account. Even though you might be using the Outlook desktop application to read your email, the quickest and easiest way to forward your emails is from Outlook for the Web. Complete these instructions to log into Outlook for the Web and turn on automatic email forwarding.
|You cannot forward your USC email to a non-USC email account.|
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://dornsife.usc.edu/365. The Login page displays.
- Enter your USC email address and the corresponding password into the appropriate fields.
- After entering your email address and password, select the Sign in button. Your email inbox displays.
- Select the Gear icon, located on the right side of the screen. The Settings menu displays.
- In the Your app settings section, select the Mail option. The Options menu displays on the right side of the screen.
- In the Options menu, expand the Mail options.
- Next, expand the Accounts options.
- From the Accounts options, select the Forwarding option. the Forwarding screen displays in the center.
- Select the Start Forwarding button. The Forward my email to: field becomes available.
- Enter the email address to which you want to forward your emails.
- After you enter the email address to which you want to forward your emails, select the Save option at the top of the screen.
Your email will now be automatically forwarded to the email address you designated.