Workday contains personal and professional information for employees. From within Workday, you can update your mailing address, phone number, and other relevant pieces of information. You can also update your work location. It is not uncommon for departments and individuals to move locations within USC’s campus. Your campus location is important because department roster information and campus mail are routed to the work location that is set within your Workday profile. When an inter-campus move occurs, you will need to update your alternate work location information within Workday so that you continue to receive mail and so that department roster information is correct.
Complete the following steps to update your alternate work location.
- In a web browser, navigate to http://employees.usc.edu.
- Select the Workday icon located in the middle of the screen. A login page displays.
- Enter your USC NetID and the corresponding password into the appropriate fields. You will be prompted to authenticate your identity with Duo.
- Authenticate your identity with Duo. After authenticating with Duo, the Workday dashboard displays.
- Select Personal Information from the Workday dashboard. The Personal Information menu displays.
- Select Contact Information from the menu listing. Your personal and work contact information display.
- Select the Edit button, located on the top, left side of the screen. The Change Contact Information screen displays.
- Locate the section entitled Alternate Work Location.
- Select the pencil icon, located near the section title, to edit your alternate work location.
- Your location information should be entered as shown in the example above.3 Letter Building Abbreviation
The word “Mailcode” and a colon
4 digit mailcode
- After you have finished editing your alternate work location information, select the checkmark icon (see image in step 10) at the top of that section to save your changes.
Your information has been saved. Repeat these steps to edit your alternate work location information, as is appropriate.