PaperCut MF provides the ability to create booklets via the Copy menu on the printer. Booklet Mode reduces the size of the content to fit a smaller, multi-page output.
Complete the following steps to use Booklet Mode in PaperCut MF.
- Place the pages you want to make into a booklet in the feeder tray on the top of the printer/copier.
- Tap the Copy option. The Copy screen displays.
- Tap Options, located at the bottom of the screen. The Options menu displays.
- Scroll down the Options menu to Booklet.
- Tap Booklet. A sidebar expands.
- Tap the Booklet checkbox located in the sidebar.
- Tap Copy.
Your booklet is created and printed. It is recommended that you create a test booklet to verify everything appears the way you desire before printing many booklets. Repeat these steps to create additional booklets.